Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday #3




I'm running so late today!!



Tampa Bay Hotel 1920's postcard
(now the University of Tampa)



Join me for Wordless Wednesday
ALL WEEK LONG

Gina's Wordless Wednesday

Grab code below








Wednesday Blog Hops and Events



Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop 
 
 
 
Photobucket 
Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday
 
 
iFellowship 
Its Hump Day! 
CreativeShareWednesdays 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 
 

http://www.thethriftyhome.com 

Photobucket

Lazy Wednesday's Walk 
Giveaway Link up 
 
 
 
 
Just Married with Coupons
Photobucket

7 comments:

onemixedbag.com said...

Wow! Could you imagine how elegant that must have been in its day? Wow!

Heavensent1 said...

I GFC follow you *heavensent1*, ifn you could follow my GFC I would greatly appreciate it... I followed the BHSJW to get here... Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com Have a groovy one...peaces...xoxo

Heather said...

Love the buildings! I've never scene buildings designed like that!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Con Artist Trickster said...

That's an intriguing title for the picture. (Above the picture is its title right?)

Gina Alfani said...

@ Con Artist Trickster . . . if you are referring to "The Cigar City" . . . that is one of the things Tampa is known for. Way back in the day, the cubans set up factories here and Tampa became known as "Cigar City"

@ onemixedbag & Heather . . . it is still a uniquely beautiful area, rather large area . . . it became the University of Tampa and has retained it's original look. The grounds are also beautiful, like a park. It runs along the river and is a magical place.

The Captain and I will have to visit soon and take some photos.

@ heavensent1 . . . thanks for following . . . I am following you back :)

Skye said...

http://www.realmomreviews.net
Following your blog! Please follow back!
If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be awesome too!!
http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
Thanks for your time!
Skye

Blogger Broadcast said...

I will keep it in mind for Wednesdays.