Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #4 - End of a perfect day


Almost Wordless . . .


Busch Gardens - Tampa
The end of a perfect day on New Years day

It was the perfect Florida day . . . no rain,
no humidity . . . 75 degrees in the afternoon
A gorgeous blue-sky day!

A view of some roller coasters from across the
Serengeti Plain . . . photo taken from the train ride







Wednesday Blog Hops and Events




Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop
Photobucket Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday
iFellowship Its Hump Day! CreativeShareWednesdays
Gina's Wordless Wednesday
Photobucket
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 
http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Photobucket
Lazy Wednesday's Walk Giveaway Link up
Just Married with Coupons Photobucket



*

17 comments:

*Katia* said...

thanks for your comment Gina and for the blog hops!
ciao!

Lindsey V said...

Pretty Pic! Very Peaceful!

Belle's Butterfly said...

Sounds like a great way to start off the new year!

Dee said...

Very pretty!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Mrs. Cox.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Lovely day to start the new year :)

angie said...

Looks like the perfect end the the day!

LeeAnn said...

I LOVE Busch Gardens! I have got to get my daughter over there soon. It sounds like you guys picked a good day to go.

Thanks for linking up today, and thanks for the linky. Happy WW! BTW...where are you in FL?

Beth said...

I love Bush Gardens and haven't been in a long long time. great photo. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you there again. :D

Amanda @ Pass the Valium said...

I'm wishing I was in Florida lol I'm so cold!

Amanda said...

Sounds like a good day...I could do with 75 degree temps right now!

Carrie said...

Oh, I wish I was there instead of here with our rain mixed with snow and basically miserable weather!

Gina Alfani said...

Thanks to all who commented and/or linked up!

Gina's Wordless Wednesday is open until Tuesday evening, so keep linking up your posts :)

@LeAnn . . . I live in Tampa

Kortney said...

I'm your newest follower. I hopped over from MOre Followers Monday! I love Florida. My family and I love to vacation on the 30-A strip at Rosemary beach!!! Speaking of which...I need to schedule a trip! lol

Nicki Woo said...

Wow. Great weather. Sounds a bit like Houston, only this week its unseasonably cold. High is 44 today, and I'm loving it. But only for a bit, then I'll need my 70 degree weather and sunny skies back!

I'm your newest follower!

http://www.nickiwoo.com

Christina Williams said...

Following you back on this blog too! Thanks again for adding your links to The Blog Entourage!

shah wharton said...

Hello - I'm following from the hop - From Shah, at wordsinsync.blogspot.com

XX

singlemom2008 said...

newest follower from the Monday Blog Hop. Would love for you to follow back!!

http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/